While stress and junk food usually get all the blame, there are more reasons that cause infertility than you’d think. Our list is an assortment of some of the most harmless (as many might believe) reasons that can cause a serious dip in your virility.
- Hard workouts increases the chances of infertility: According to the researchers at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology seven percent of all norwegian have fertility issues. Physical activity at a very high or very low level can lead to infertility.The negative results seemed to affect the women who are engaged in vigorous exercise for five or more hours per week.
- Late night snacking habit can reduce fertility: While it may seem like a naive habit initially, but late night binge eating could hurt your chances for kids in the long run.
- Gum diseases delays the positive pregnancy by two months or more: An Australian study found that Gum diseases delays pregnancy by two months or more. Swollen gums and deep pockets around the teeth breed bacteria which enter the bloodstream and trigger inflammation, potentially reducing an embryo’s chance of implantation.
- Women are at higher risk of infertility when they consume two or more daily servings of low fat dairy: Harvard affiliated study found that women who eats low fat dairy products face an 85% higher risk of infertility than women who consume no or low fat dairy products.
- Women with blood type O are at high risk of declining fertility: Researchers who tested a group of women seeking fertility treatment found those with the blood type O appeared to have a low egg count and poorer egg quality than others.